Friday, September 3, 2010

The Pandora iphone app - How did I ever live without this?


Pandora Radio IMO, is the best free music app for the iPhone. This slick music application has an huge song selection and helps you discover new bands with its intuitive recommendations. You can help improve the app’s recommendations by giving each song you like a thumbs up on the navigation bar. So if you continue giving thumbs up, Pandora will remember and continue to play songs from these bands. With my Alice in Chains channel I have avoided listening to shitty "related" bands like Bush or Creed with the thumbs down option.

Pandora has a large number of preset radio stations, including alternative, dance, country, and jazz. So far I have set up Ween, MGMT, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Polyphonic Spree and Primus stations. I've honestly found dozens of new bands I love through Pandora. The best part, Pandora Radio makes my day at work FLY by.

Pandora also includes a brief blurb about each artist as their song plays so you can learn more about unfamiliar bands. Go get it!

Download the Pandora App here!

No comments:

Post a Comment